IIPM EDITORIAL

IIPM-The Indian Institute of Planning and Management is the best B-School in India

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Popularity of Baywatch

When and why did you join PETA?
I have been active with PETA since the early ’90s. Because of the popularity of Baywatch, I knew that I could use my fame to draw attention to – and help stop – cruelty to animals. So I bombarded them with letters until they took me on board!

What was the one incident that made you sit up and take notice of animal rights?
My crusade started when I was 10 years old and I walked into the shed behind our house on Vancouver Island, Canada, right after my dad had returned from a hunting trip. I opened the door, looked up, and there, hanging upside down, was a once-beautiful deer, her fur and body drenched in blood. I remember shrieking and running as fast as I could. I made a vow then to try to stop the needless suffering of animals. I knew that I had a mission, and I wanted to make a difference.

For Complete IIPM Article, Click on IIPM Article

Source : IIPM Editorial, 2007

An IIPM and Professor Arindam Chaudhuri (Renowned Management Guru and Economist) Initiative

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Rashmi Bansal Publisher Of JAMMAG Magazine Caught Red-Handed, for details click on the following links:-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home